Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome to my blog!


Grace and Peace to you! 

God has always been a part of my life--there were times that I didn't want to acknowledge Him and His desires for me.  All of that changed several years ago, and for that I’m so thankful.  My life really hasn't been the same since.  I don’t want to go back! 

After much prayer and pondering this blog is coming into existence.  It’s my prayer that the Lord will use this site to lead others to Him and bring about spiritual growth.  In everything that is shared on this blog, may the Lord Jesus be glorified and honored.  It will be an adventure to see where the Lord leads in this new ministry. 

In the next few days, I’m planning to post some short devotional style materials that I composed several years ago. 

From the outset, know that God loves you and desires nothing more than a relationship with you.  The only way to that relationship is through Jesus, God’s only Son (see John 3:16 http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/john/3-16.html.)    

I bless you in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please use care in posting comments or replies. If you wouldn't say what you are writing in person, rethink your words. Remember words can build up or tear down. Speak the truth in love.

Labels